Thursday, May 3, 2012

Key Lime Pie


Now that it is getting warmer, most people are looking for a dessert that is sweet and tart and that does not heat up your kitchen! I know this because our summers hear can be brutal.  This is a recipe from Emeril Lagasse, except he makes his own crust! Would be great for Mother's Day!


Key lime Pie


Key Lime Pie
2 (14 ounce) cans of sweetened condensed milk
2 eggs
1 cup key lime juice or reg lime juice
Graham Cracker Crust

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix all ingredients and pour into crust. Bake for 15 minutes and then refrigerate for at least 2 hours.




I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom barnwoodchicbanner (Square) Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
It's a Keeper

3 comments:

  1. Yum... I'll have a piece of that pie now please.
    Looks delicious.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the simplicity of this recipe. So tickled to see you linked up at Weekend Potluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev,

    I love key lime. This recipe is very similiar to the one my mom gave me years ago.

    I'm visiting from the Something Swanky linky party. I would love if you stopped by my blog.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!