Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday!

I had a wonderful weekend! Friday was my husband’s birthday so I started out by

taking him to a new fry restaurant. This is what  I got,

IMG_0014[1]

It was the seafood delight and it was yum. All I can say though is I am sure I gained 3 lbs this weekend.  Then I made him this. 

Blackberry Cheese Cake

New York Style Cheese Cake with Black Berry Sauce

         recipe here  and  These for the children

CupCake

 

Then on Saturday, I went to some garage sales  and I found

IMG_0017[1]

I bought the whole system for 14 dollars and it was only used one time! Went home and put some frozen berries in it with a little milk and made a sorbet in less that 30 seconds, then tried whipping cream in it and made home made whipped cream in about 10 seconds. Can’t wait to use it for garlic and salsa’s and everything else Smile Do you have one? if you do what do you like to make in yours.

I love digiscrapping, but I have not done it in forever. This weekend was international digital scrapbooking day and there were freebies every where so I think I will try putting some scrapbooks together. Here are some freebies that I found!

 

There were so many this weekend I couldn’t possibly list them all, but let me say I am good to go for a while.

Here is my menu plan for this week

Menu Plan Monday

orgjunkie_banner

 

Monday:  Hamburgers

Tuesday:  Meat Loaf and Roasted Veggies (recipe below)

Wednesday: Spicy Chicken Wraps

Thursday  grilled butterflied brown sugar chicken

Friday: Grilled Fish Kabobs

Meat Loaf

1 and 1/2 lbs of ground hamburger

3/4 cup of bread crumbs

1 egg

1 tsp of garlic

1/2 tsp of  pepper

1/2 cup of bbq sauce with extra for topping

1 T of worcestershire sauce

1 small chopped onion

 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients together (except for extra sauce) and place in a bread pan . Bake for an 40 minutes, pull out and put extra bbq sauce on  and put bake in the oven for another 20 minutes or until completely cooked through!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!