Thursday, May 10, 2012

Subway Art: Freebie at the bottom of post

What exactly is subway art? It is the art of using different fonts and quotes artistically to create a print that looks like graffiti in a subway station. It is a great way to display some of your favorite sayings and get some awesome art for your house. It is so easy to do and is very cheap to make  If you have never seen what it looks like, here are a few examples.
subwayart2
1. Mardi Gras Subway Art II, 2. Subway Art on a Letter 018, 3. Over the sink, 4. subway art
You can put this subway art in frames like pictured above, or you can  modge podge them on wooden plaqes!

Tutorials

Create your own subway art
Making your own subway art

Free Printable Subway Art!

Here is my first go at subway art for mothers day! Mine by other standards is not that great but I have one for you to download if you do like it Smile Just click on the image to download!
subway3



Here are some other free subway art printables!
I'm Lovin' It at TidyMom

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


If you create one yourself, please let me see! Ladybird Ln



Simply Sweet Home Friday Favorite

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!