Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Works For Me Wednesday: Mother’s Day Gifts

wfmw-300x198

 

Mother’s day is just around the corner and nothing says I love you mom than a handmade gift. Store bought gifts are nice also but for a mom I have to say that I love the ones my family makes me. I know that they really took the time to think about what I would like and make it!  One gift they made me last year for my birthday and hope they do it is again is ……

 

My husband made me some and guess how long they lastedSmile

A nice mothers day breakfast or brunch is also a nice.

Homemade Scones

 

Source: kingarthurflour.com via Beverly on Pinterest

I don't know a mother does not like photo's Homemade Photo Coasters
wooden photo wall hanging

Crème brulee french toast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!