Monday, June 11, 2012

Homemade Father’s Day Gifts and Menu Plan Mondays


I love homemade gifts. Do not get me wrong I love whatever anyone gives me, but I just believe that homemade gifts show a lot of thought. Father’s day is this sunday so this week I want to link up to some homemade gift ideas that you can make at home without going broke.  Today I want to start with homemade sauces, rubs and seasoning.
Most father’s love to grill. Those grilling spices and seasonings and sauces you buy can get expensive when most of us have all the ingredients right at home all you need is a container and maybe some cute labels. You could make a gift basket with some grilling utensils and an apron
Here are a few  grilling rub recipes
Big Daddy Rib Rub
Beef Brisket Rub
Emerils Essence, Rustic Rub and Southwest Seasoning
Pat’s Beer Can Chicken Rub


Homemade BBQ sauces
Big Al’s KC BBQ Sauce
clean eating bbq sauce
Here are some free labels to use on your homemade gifts
Label
Labels 2

orgjunkie_banner
Here is my menu plan for this week
Monday: Guiltless Alfredo Pasta
Tuesday: Grilled Chicken and Veggies
Wednesday: Homemade Hamburgers and Sweet Potato Fries
Thursday: Mexican Tortilla Pizza
Friday: Grilled Chicken Thigh’s Veggies and a salad

3 comments:

  1. Homemade gifts are easy to manage without going to broke..it shows a lot of thought.

    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to start with homemade sauces, rubs and seasoning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There's plenty of movement, but you never know if it's going to be forward, backwards, or sideways. Send Gifts to Pakistan | Eid Gifts to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!