Saturday, June 2, 2012

Read the instructions


I know you all have heard this before and most of us tell our husbands, but please read the instructions before trying a new recipe or you will end up up with 36 biscuits you do not need Smile
I saw this biscuit recipe and thought I would make some biscuit and gravy but I read the 3 cups of flour as 3 cups of milk. Needless to say I had to make triple the recipe. I do not need 36 biscuits, but I guess I will be freezing some! They turned out awesome and the biscuit and gravy was delicious but way to many biscuits. So the next time we talk to our husbands about reading directions, I guess we need to make sure we do it ourselves .


1 comment:

  1. These look so good! We are so glad you joined our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". We love to see all of the great recipes and ideas!! Thanks and we hope to see you again next week! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!