Friday, July 13, 2012

Semi Homemade: Crockpot Beef and Noodles

I posted a couple of weeks ago about a beef stroganoff recipe that I thought was delicious. Well my mom wanted to make it but she decided to change it tremendously. I have to say it is delicious, but I am going to say if you do not like packaged soups and gravies all I can say is your missing out :)   It feeds enough for 8, you could half it if you like.

Crockpot Beef and Noodles



1 pkg of egg noodles
1.5 lbs of top round (get milanese or pound it out really thin) in strips
2 Tablespoons of flour
1 tsp of garlic powder
1/2  tsp of  peppter
2 pkgs of brown gravy
2 cans of the healthy request cream of mushroom soup
2  soup cans of milk

oil for browning beef


In a bowl mix flour, garlic, and pepper and coat meat. Preheat a pan with about 2 tablespoons of oil and brown meat cook it in batches and add oil as needed. In a bowl combine soup, gravy mix and milk and pour into crockpot next add browned beef, cook on low for 5 to 6 hours! During last 30 minutes cook egg noodles and combine with beef and sauce.  It is so yummy! serve with a salad and or  veggies

sorry about photo, can not find my charger for my camera!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    With the help of your guide i prepared a soup which is delicious thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!