Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Crazy Cooking Challenge Cheese Cake

Sorry, there are no words to describe this recipe, I am going to let the pictures do the talking Smile

 

Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Mini Cheese Cake Cups

www.MomOnTimeOut.com

Makes 12

reeses mini cheese cake cups

 

 

Crust

3/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs
3 Tbsp of butter melted
3 Tbsp of sugar


Batter

2 pkgs of cream cheese (I used non fat)
1 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 eggs room temperature


Other ingredients
12 reeses miniature cups
1/2 cup each chocolate and peanutbutter chips

Preheat oven 350 degrees and line muffin pan with cupcake liners (12)

Make grahm cracker crust by combining all ingredients for crust and pressing 1 Tbsp into each of the cups. Place
1 reeses cup in each cup.

Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add in the sugar, flour and vanilla. Add in the eggs one at a time until completely incorporated.

Pour about 1/4 cup of batter over the reeses cup in each cup. The recipe said to bake 20-25 minutes but mine wasn't quite done so start checking at 20 minutes and cook
until center is baked.


Let the cheese cake cook

In 2 bowls melt chocolate chips and peanut butter chips each with one tsp of shortening. Drizzle each of the melted chips over top of the cheesecake. 

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Yummy What an amazing combo nice choice look so good.


    #30 ccc Triple Lemon Cheesecake

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband would love these! Such a fun recipe! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! I love Reese's and the mini sized cheesecakes are perfect!

    Great CCC pick! I'm #16. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sold. Chocolate, peanut butter and cheesecake! Pinned it. I'd love for you to stop by - I'm #9 in the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong with chocolate and PB! #63

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart just skipped a beat! I love that there is a peanut butter cup in these...I adore the combo of chocolate and peanut butter! And the size of them is just perfect! CCC #69

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little guys! A great combo: peanut butter and chocolate...delicious! CCC #13

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes pictures are all you need! YUM! #55

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a tasty pb/cheesecake treat!!! Great combo!!! Liz #48

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think pictures are all you need! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peanut butter cups are really one of my favourite chocolates. Delicious!

    Jen #73

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your minis and peanut butter cups are my faves.

    If you haven't already, I'd love for you to check out my CCC entry: #6 Mini Cheesecake Bites.

    Lisa~~
    Cook Lisa Cook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks wonderful! Thank you for being a part of the CRAZY COOKING CHALLENGE. Watch for upcoming details about the next years challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.
      best bars to host Corporate Gatherings Singapore

      Delete
  14. Excellent post. It is one of the best post from other. It is a useful and charming post. I want to sharing this topic with some of my close friends. So thanks this post.
    Day Trading Tips

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!