Monday, September 17, 2012

Hi, its me..... hope you haven't forgot about me. I am sorry my posting lately has been so sparring. I have had so much going on in my life. It has been going on for a while, but it is just coming to a head lately. We have had the tropical storm that did not seem to go away because it just sat over us for 3 day s and poured. I have never seen one like that before.  Then my air conditioner stopped working. The problem is no real money to fix it. I have been looking for a job for a while but I have been out of the work force for almost 14 years so... you can see how that is going. The wonderful thing about this is we where set up with a christian ac man (God can do miracles) and this man only charged us half of what it would have. With no money, I  have had to have a really tight grocery budget, which means no extras to cook things to put on the blog. Then on top of it all my daughter who is 14 and autistic has been totally been whiny and throwing fits. Have I said how much Autism is a bummer a lot of times. It just gets so discouraging, it just feels like one thing after another with us. I know we are truly blessed, we still have a house, and food in our stomachs and health, but sometimes it just gets depressing. So I honestly feel like I just have not had much to post about lately.

On a lighter note, my husband went night fishing the other day. My husband loves to fish.  Bless his heart, if we depended on him to provide food by fishing we might be a little hungry :) He normally just does not catch very much. So when he posted a picture of a fish that he caught on facebook, I said it was a nice fish. What I didn't realize is the fish was laying on the flatbed of his truck! The fish he caught was 34 inches long and over 40lbs, my scale pooped out at 41 so I am not sure how much he weighs but here is a picture of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!