Sharp Cheddar Baked Mac and Cheese!
Sharp Cheddar Baked Mac N Cheese
- 1 and 1/2 blocks of Cabot Sharp Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 Parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon and 1 tsp of grainy mustard
- 6 cups of milk
- 6 Tablespoons of Flour
- 6 Tablespoons of butter
- 1lb pkg of elbow macaroni
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan .
Cook macaroni according to package. While macaroni is cooking, in a saucepan on medium heat,melt butter and whisk flour and butter for a couple of minutes . Next slowly add in milk whisking as you go to make sure that you get all the flour and milk mixed thoroughly. Next add mustard, salt and pepper. Continue stirring and cooking until mixture gets thick. When mixture has thickened add all of your cheese and combine thoroughly, cook on low about 5 more minutes. Add in your macaroni and pour into prepared pan and cover with topping and extra cheese.
- 1 cup of Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons of butter melted
- 1/2 block of Cabot cheese for topping
- Mix bread crumbs and melted butter and spread over top of macaroni and cheese and then top with the extra cheese.
Bake approximately 40 minutes.
Tuesday: Grilled Chicken Thigh's Frozen veggies
Thursday: Grilled Fish and veggies
Friday: Grilled Pork Chops and Veggies
Saturday: Crockpot Country Style Ribs