Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Muffin Tin Gratin

I am sorry it has been so long since post. I have been so busy lately. So much has happened in my life. My grandmother ended up in the hospital a few months ago and they found she also had brain tumors on top of the Alzheimer’s so she was sent home with hospice where she lasted about two months and passed away in October.  I was very blessed though, she was in no pain and I was able to be with her when she passed.

I have always been ocd all of my life, but have been pretty good at keeping it in control, but the last few weeks it has been really acting up. I believe it has also been mixed with some depression.  I ask you all to pray for me. 

I saw these on pinterest and decided to make them! Oh they are so easy and delicious and are wonderful for portion control!

 

Muffin Tin Gratin

·       1 Russet Potato washed and sliced thin

·       Heavy cream (1 Tablespoon per muffin tin)

·       Salt and Pepper

·       Mozzarella Cheese (about 2 or 3 Tablespoons per muffin tin)

·       Melted Butter or Spray Oil 

Muffin Tin

 

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In muffin tin spray with non stick spray or brush melted butter. Place two slices of potato, salt and Pepper and 1 Tablespoon of cheese. Continue layers until the tin is full, the top layer place 1 Tablespoon of heavy cream and then top with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Continue on to however many tins you want to make! Bake for 30 minutes or until potato’s are tender and cheese is melted.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!