Friday, February 1, 2013

Cooking Challenge 1: Braising

Yesterday, I announced the start of monthly cooking challenges on the blog!Here is our first cooking challenge!

Braising

  Braising is usually the preferred method of cooking a normally otherwise tough piece of meat in a small amount of liquid to make it tender.  This is good for those of us on a tight budget than can not always afford the more expensive piece of meat. 

    If you are interested in participating in the cooking challenge, please sign up for  the newsletter below to get all of the rules, and links to recipes and instructions!  I hope you are interested in the challenge and want to take part!

2 comments:

  1. The information that has been posted in the blog seems to be very much reliable, I think that you have really shown a preety good work, I think that it is too good, that you have posted this kind of article, keep on posting more like this.
    Self assessment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed to read your article ,it good to reading,,,and thank you for sharing with usI found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me.
    Backgammon for mobile phone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!