Sunday, September 22, 2013

Waffle Cake

If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert, that is is fun for the whole family, I think I have found one for you!

                                           Waffle Cakes





1 boxed cake mix
waffle maker

Mix cake mix according to directions on box. Pour batter in waffle maker (amount depends on size of your waffle maker) and bake until waffle maker says you are done! I topped mine with ice cream, but the possibilities are endless. You could do strawberries and whipped cream or any other topping. You can also use different flavored cake mixes.  Mine made about 6 waffles, but I have a Belgium Waffle Maker.

Make-Ahead Meals for Busy Moms Skip To My Lou

5 comments:

  1. So informative things are provided here,I really happy to read this post,I was just imagine about it and you provided me the correct information I really bookmark it,for further reading,So thanks for sharing the information
    Self assessment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often due to the quality work you guys are doing every day
    Backgammon for mobile phone

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waffle Cake is my favorite cake and i knew how it make? If somebody want to make it so must follow this news.
    Medical Negligence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if you consider linking to my website on your page? Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Harry
    harry.roger10 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!