Monday, September 26, 2016

Key Lime Pie


It has been so long since I have last posted and I apologize. Life has been crazy. I have switched departments at work,but now I am working 9 to 5 m-f so I have a better schedule to hopefully be able
to start blogging again.

I think I may have posted this before but it is an oldie but a goodie.




Key Lime Pie

1 Graham Cracker Crust
2 cans sweetened condensed milk
1 cup of lime juice
2 eggs


   Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix all ingredients together and pour into pie shell. Bake at 325 for 15 mins.. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Refrigerate and then cut in slices. Serve with whipped cream.


1 comment:

  1. I followed this recipe to a tee and it never set. It spent over 8 hours in the fridge and ran everywhere when cut into.
    Easy healthy food recipes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Your comments mean alot to me!